Heater Switches & Controls (25 Styles Available)
- Ships Factory Direct
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the uses of heater switches and controls?
What are the different types of heater switches?
- Power switch - activates or turns off heaters
- Emergency off switch - allows users to safely turn off heaters when they overheat or during other emergencies
- Pressure switch - prevents heaters from overheating
- Fan limit switch - turns on or off the blower assembly of heaters
- Summer fan switch - allows the heater fan to be turned on without the heat
What are the essential heater controls?
How do I know if a heater switch and control are compatible with my heating system?
Can I install heater switches and controls myself?
Heater Switches & Controls
In a very basic nutshell, switches and controls work by turning on a piece of equipment or component, as well as ensuring that the machine undertakes certain actions the way that you want it to. Heaters are no different. They also rely heavily on the correct switches and controls in order to work properly and effectively. In this catalog, you’ll find a variety of choices that can work with specific heaters for specific purposes.
For example, there are summer fan switches for fan forced heaters. These switches turn on these heaters’ internal fan without activating the heating element. Thus, the heater can work basically like a cooling fan during the warmer months.
You’ll also find air flow/differential pressure switches, transfer switches, control panels, contactor enclosures, ground fault sensing switches, and more. These various components are important and ensure that a specific heater will be easy to activate, control, and use.
Here, you’ll find a wide variety of switches and controls that can keep everything running smoothly. Place an order today to avail of great discounts.