Shop Office Equipment products by categoryOffice Equipment Categories
Office Equipment Products Now On Sale!
Shop Office Equipment products by style
Frequently Asked Questions
What is office equipment?
How should office products or equipment be maintained?
What is the difference between office supplies and office equipment?
What are the pieces of equipment that an office needs?
- Internet connection and phone lines - for communicating with clients and colleagues and for sharing information
- Computer hardware and software - for managing, processing, and protecting data
- Printers - for producing hard copies of documents
- Scanners - for converting hard copies into digital files
- Shredders - for securing confidential information through effective disposal and destruction of documents
- Copiers - for reproducing copies of documents
How does quality office equipment affect productivity?
How to Set Up Your Office Tools for Better Ergonomics
Most adults spend the majority of their waking hours in front of their computer and other office equipment that help get their job done. Because of that, it’s important that these tools are positioned in such a way that they don’t pose health risks to workers. This video offers some tips on how a typical workstation can be set up so that it becomes more body-friendly.
Setting up a server room for your office? Check out our guide on organizing a new server room.