Shop Trimmers & Cutting Tools products by categoryTrimmers & Cutting Tools Categories
Trimmers & Cutting Tools Products Now On Sale!
Shop Trimmers & Cutting Tools products by style
Shop Trimmers & Cutting Tools by brand
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sharpen a trimmer or cutter?
- 1.Start by removing the screws with the use of a wrench.
- 2.Dislodge the blade from your tool.
- 3.Stroke the beveled edge of your blade repeatedly against a whetstone until it seems sharp enough.
How do I replace the blade?
When will I need to replace the blade of my cutter?
What is the best type of cutting tool for an office?
What are some safe ways to use a trimming or cutting tool?
- 1.Ensure that its blade is sharp.
- 2.Work on a cutting mat.
- 3.Never use plastic or wooden rulers when cutting. Instead, use a metal straightedge.
- 4.Make sure that there’s a safe distance between the blade and your fingers as well as between the cutter and your body.
Luxor Elite Mat Cutter 750-01
Logan mat cutters are multifunctional cutting tools that can cut through various types of materials, including glass, acrylic plexi, regular papers, and photo papers. This video demonstrates how you can assemble a model 750-01 cutter and how you can use it not only for cutting but also for sizing and trimming materials.
Trimmers & Cutting Tools